It’s December! The last month of 2017 has arrived. Can you believe it?
This month I am focusing on self love and care. As the year comes to a close and holiday season approaches everything can seem overwhelming.
Take time this month to reflect on the positive things that happened to you this year. If you didn’t meet all the goals you wanted to meet this year that’s ok because next year you can push harder, work faster, and you can get it done.
Don’t give up on yourself and don’t hesitate to take time out each day or each week this month to meditate and reflect on 2017.
In this post, you’ve seen 2 new pieces in my wardrobe! I purchased these items as a self care moment, I’ve been working hard and haven’t shopped in a while so I decided to splurge a bit.
The 2 new items are my Topshop denim jacket and lavender Asos pants! I paired the jacket and pants with a mesh vneck top by Lycra, and my go to comfy black TOMS.
Make time this month to do something you love and enjoy because self love and care is important and should be practiced every day.
Ways to practice self love and care:
1) Meditate with music or in silence
2) Try a new activity to expand your horizons (yoga, hiking, acting classes)
3) Treat yourself to a spa day
4) Shopping trip
5) Watch a childhood movie you loved watching growing up
6) Write a list of 10 things you love about yourself or 10 things you are good at
7) Drink more water
8) Say positive affirmations everyday (I am intelligent, creative, etc)
Hope you use some or all of these tips this month. Take care lovelies!