Some quotes are serious, others are sad, and some are truly hilarious. Sometimes quotes can be motivational and inspirational. Celebrities are always talking and they give a lot of advice, but sometimes that advice is overlooked or misunderstood. Here are a few uplifting celebrity quotes and how you can apply them to your daily life.
1) “If you are feeling low, don’t despair. The sun has a sinking spell every night, but it comes back up every morning.” – Dolly Parton
What Ms. Parton is saying here is that it is okay to be sad for a season because that depression or sadness shall past. Brighter days are in your future and you may not see them right now, but they are surely coming soon.
2) “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” – CoCo Chanel
Why would you want to be like everybody else? You should strive to be different and unique and be the best you you can be. Coco is telling you that you will leave your mark on this Earth by standing out and above the crowd. If you do that, you can’t be beat!
3) “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
What Audrey Hepburn is telling you is to follow your dreams no matter what. Don’t let any dream seem to big or too small. If a dream seems impossible, remember that it actually is possible. Work hard at it and don’t let anything or anyone stop you from reaching your goals and dreams.
4) “Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.” – Drake
Believe it or not, smiling helps you feel happier and more confident. Whether you are having the worst day or the best day, try to smile through the struggle. Who knows, your smile might bring joy to someone else who is struggling as well. Drake believes that you are stronger than you were yesterday and so should you!
5) “I don’t know what my path is yet. I’m just walking on it.” – Olivia Newton-John
I think that this is a perfect quote for college students or college grads. It’s terrifying and stressful figuring out what you want to do with your life, but sometimes a path is laid out in front of you. All you have to do is walk the path, hope for the best, stay motivated, and truly believe that you will reach that final destination at the end of the path.